Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

And it begins again....

I am pregnant. Yes I have 7 children and yes I am pregnant again. Since Ben weaned in November this is the first pregnancy I have had while I was still nursing for part of it. I fully support moms who nurse throughout their pregnancies but I can see how it can be daunting too. Usually the first sign of pregnancy I have is breast tenderness and some breast changes. Since Ben was nursing strong when I got pregnant I did not have all of my regular changes. Now I am beginning to have a few. I am 23 weeks pregnant give or take. I argue with the medical professionals. I was there they were not..... They say I am only 20 weeks. We will let little girl decide when to be born. Yes, we are having a girl. Statistically that is what I should be having. All my kids alternate boy, girl, boy, girl.... We have a name left over from Ben's pregnancy and I think Dad is 70% on board with it. This is the first time I will be working part time instead of full time when I give birth. We will see how the new breastfeeding relationship starts out form the beginning. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment